Antonio P. Mendoza
Duties and Functions
- Formulates and implements the Authority's plans and policies for the engineering departments responsible for the 24/7 operation and maintenance of all civil engineering structures/buildings and electro-mechanical systems and equipment at the airport complex and terminals;
- Reviews and approves submitted plans and permit applications requested by the airlines, concessionaires and stakeholders in accordance with the Authorityâ€™s and government rules and regulations and electronics engineering codes and standards;
- Recommends for approval all submitted project documents under the Engineering Bloc for implementation and the timely completion of the same in accordance with related Engineering Standards and Practices;
- Recommends approval of the submitted proposed annual budgetary requirements of the Engineering Bloc;
- Presides over AGM Engineering staff meetings. coordination and supervision of Managers and Engineers to ensure continuous and efficient services and accountabilities to all facilities under its jurisdiction.