Reynaldo A. Lontoc
Duties and Functions
Exercises general supervision and control of all activities at the International Cargo Terminal (ICT) complex and in consonance with the CIQ rules/policies and procedures, such as:
- Tasked to monitor the cargo operations and terminal facilities
- Exercises authority to stop unauthorized activities by tenants, employees or the public in violation of safety, regulations and procedure of the airport
- Enforcement of rules and regulations concerning International Cargo Terminal, access road and parking facilities
- Coordinates ICT building and other facility activities with maintenance/engineering and security divisions
- Coordinates all parking facility activities with tenants and transit companies
- Developing an approved maintenance schedule, programs, plans and compliance for all building maintenance requirements
- Answer inquiries and explains Authorityâ€™s procedures and safety regulations to tenants
- Investigates and reports on complaints and disrupted ICT operations, including aircraft accidents, rules and procedure violations airlines/carrier activities and operations at the airport.
- Develop special methods for building maintenance, security and cargo handling procedures when necessary.
- Perform other related functions.