Rafael S. Regular
Duties and Functions
- Advice and assist the General Manager in the overall management, supervision, and control of the internal affairs of the authority;
- Supervise and coordinate the implementation of all policies, rules and regulations; plans and programs that may be directed by the General Manager and prescribed or adopted by the Board;
- Supervise and coordinate the activities under the office of the AGM for Finance and Administration, Operations, Engineering and Security and Emergency Services;
- Act for and in behalf of the General Manager; and
- Perform other related functions.