Rafael S. Regular
Duties and Functions
- Assists the General Manager in proving executive leadership in the overall management, supervision, and control of the operations and internal affair of the authority to all activities associated with the arrival/departure of aircraft, passengers and cargoes, engineering maintenance and concessionaires;
- Oversees the operational activities of the organizational components under their functional jurisdiction and coordinates the implementation of the plans, programs and projects thereof;
- Advises and assists the General Manager in the formulation and implementation of the General Management objectives, policies, measures and guidelines pertaining to all activities associated with the arrival and/or departure of aircraft, passengers and cargoes, engineering, maintenance and concessionaires;
- Acts for and in behalf of the General Manager in such general management matters pertaining to all activities associated with the arrival and/or departure of aircrafts, passengers and cargoes, engineering maintenance and concessionaires that may be require final action/approval by the General Manager whenever the GM is unable to perform his duties due to absence or other allied reasons, subject to prior authorization issued in writing by the General Manager; and
- Perform other related functions and such other duties as may be assigned/delegated by the General Manager.