Rosemarie G. Ereñeta
Duties and Functions
- Plans, directs, coordinates and supervises the following functions to cash management: a) Preparation of data for projection of cash receipts; b) Assurance and maintenance of collection records; c) Preparation of cash collection tally sheets and procedures; d) Implementation of prescribed disbursement systems and procedures; e) Payment of compensation and other monetary benefits of the corporate officials and employees; f) Payment of other disbursements of the corporate and the maintenance of appropriate records.
- Supervises the preparation of summary of cash collections and regular reports accountability;
- Supervises the maintenance of adequate cash balance for current and future operational needs;
- Directs and supervises the design and development of methods and procedures governing the receipt, custody and disbursement of cash;
- Undertakes the depository of cash and prepares written reports on cash positions and other reports;
- Plans assigns and distributes work assignments to subordinates;
- Performs other related functions.