Agapito S. Calandria Jr.
Duties and Functions
- Formulates and develops plans, policies and procedures concerning the preparation of complete documents and working drawings for the proposed MIAA civil and architectural projects for bidding processes;
- Responsible for the accomplishment of data and documents required for the proposed MIAA vertical structures and horizontal facility projects in different forms of construction such as installation, renovation, upgrading, rehabilitation, major and minor structural repair of all MIAA terminal structures and other ancillary facilities within NAIA Complex;
- Conducts regular meetings, inspections and supervision to ensure continuous and efficient services and accountabilities to all projects and obligations under its jurisdiction;
- Directs and supervises the preparation of design, detailed plans and specifications complies with the end0user requirements and in accordance with the Engineering Standards & Practices, Building Codes and ICAO regulations;
- Ensures that the project bills of materials are derived on standard estimate parameters and the cost are based on the currents market price;
- Evaluates and reviews the submitted documents such as plans, construction, renovation and utility permit applications requested by the airlines, concessionaires and other stakeholders in accordance with the Authorityâ€™s rules and regulations and the Building Code of the Philippines;
- Responsible for the submission of the Divisionâ€™s annual budgetary requirements;
- Responsible for the submission of documents pertaining to evaluations and recommendations on Contractorâ€™s Bid Proposal.