Lllewellyn A. Villamor
Duties and Fucntions
- Formulates and implements the Authority's plans and policies for the Electro-Mechanical Department responsible for the 24/7 operation and maintenance of all electrical, mechanical and electronics & communications engineering facilities, systems and equipment at the airport complex and terminals;
- Reviews and approves submitted plans and permit applications requested by the airlines, concessionaires and stakeholders in accordance with the Authority's and government rules and regulations and electronics, electrical and mechanical engineering codes and standards;
- Recommends for approval all submitted project documents under the Electro-Mechanical Department for implementation and the timely completion of the same in accordance with related Engineering Standards and Practices;
- Recommends approval of the submitted proposed annual budgetary requirements of the divisions under the Electro-Mechanical Department;
- Presides over Electro-Mechanical Department staff meetings, coordination and supervision of Managers and Engineers to ensure continuous and efficient services and accountabilities to all facilities under its jurisdiction.